Water has long been touted as a wonderful healing resource, we use it every day for us to cleanse ourselves. With everything that has been happening in 2020 with a global pandemic and stay at home orders I knew that I needed to do something to help people around me to re-center themselves. That was why I felt so called to create a bath experience that would use the cleansing power of water as well as the healing properties of both essential oils and energy healing. I include a face mask that is tailored to your skin care needs.
If you haven’t heard about chakras before please check out this article by MindBodyGreen here.
Chakra Bliss Bath Experience
I have combined a unique blend of frankincense, lemon, bergamot, and geranium essential oils in a grapeseed carrier oil to help balance 7 of our chakras. This will help to bring balance all areas of your life, you will feel more grounded, less anxious and more connected to your higher power.
Empowered Speech Bath Experience
I have combined this unique blend of clove, orange, and cinnamon essential oils in a grapeseed carrier oil to help women speak their truth. Using a blend of oils that targets our root chakra for grounding our sacral chakra for bringing things to life and the throat chakra for speaking our truths. As an esthetcian working mainly with women I find that often we are not saying the things we need to or setting our boundaries. This experience is for you if you find that you cannot tell someone how you are feeling, even when you know it is important or if you are feeling that you cannot say no – or yes – to people when you need to.
Instructions for The Experience
- Draw a bath to the temperature that you prefer
- Put 1/3 to 1/2 of the bath oil into the bath – before you get in 🙂
- Place your face mask on your face for x minutes ( please take it off if you find it itchy or burning! )
- Get in your bath and relax, enjoy some self care – I recommend meditating for at least 10 minutes.
- Slowly get out of the bath – pat yourself dry and spritz yourself with the body oil
- Gently rub the bath oil into your skin and as you do this concentrate on feeling healing and balancing energy going through your body.
- If there is something specific that you are working on imagine whatever it is covered in a golden healing light
- Allow the oil to soak into your skin before you get dressed – or be divine and go to bed naked 😉
- keep in mind that oil can stain!